We introduced TST, torsional stretch technology, further isolating the shoulder panels from the body of the suit, to improve flexibility.
Combined with the existing quick exit legs, reverse zipper and multi-stretch cuffs, the Helix improvements made for a faster, more comfortable suit.
- TST: technically superior Yamamoto materials are integrated into our advanced Helix pattern, which mechanically decouples the arms from the rest of the suit
- The TST panels work to "float" the arm so it doesn't have to work against the body of the suit
- Large underarm gussets featuring the world's most flexible neoprene had been anatomically aligned for better movement
- Thin 1,5 mm arms with a more malleable jersey along with internal silicon swim cuffs improves flexibility and reduces water entry
- Ribbed rubber behind the knee reduces compression resistance during knee flexion when running
- Anatomically designed back and shoulder panels allow maximal stretch in all directions
- Abrasion-free collar constructed of folded soft smooth skin neoprene, for uninhibited sighting and breathing during open water swimming
- Reversed Quick Exit Zip: driven by professional athlete's feedback, our reverse zipper is faster than anything else when exiting your suit
- Anatomical lower leg cut, including high stretch inserts, designed and tested to allow quicker exit from your suit
- Pre-formed elbows and knees reduces resistance through the water
- Sizes: XS, SM, SMT, M, MT, ML, L, XL