The Blueseventy Nero 10K open water swimskin is specifically designed for speed and comfort over long distances.
Tested and designed with input from the world’s top open water swim specialists, the nero is the first competitive swim garment to use the unique Yamamoto SCS fabric.
It’s extremely low drag coefficient, of only 0.032, in combination with years of knowledge in designing open water swimwear, creates a garment that is different than anything else on the market today.
Tailored to the needs and body shapes of open water swimmers, the nero is also the official suit of the FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup series.
- Water and UV resistant Power Lycra that reduces water absorption over long distances, whilst providing flexibility, durability and a comfortable fit
- Faultless seam alignment across the shoulders that releases pressure points for optimal comfort and performance
- Reversed stitching in the arm gusset to reduce chaffing
- Yamamoto SCS fabric with hydrophobic skin and a drag coefficient of only 0.032 (over 50 times lower than skin), reduces friction drag through the water
- Helix technology combined with stretch Lycra improves fit and allows for an unrestricted 360 degree swim stroke
- Available in 2 designs: ”long leg”, ”knee”
- Approved for use in all FINA events
Sizes: 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32